New Article and Video: Review of Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream





1BlessedNatural: Review of Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream


Hey, my blessed naturals!
Happy Sunday! Last week, I tried the Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream and wanted to do a review on the product. In addition to this review, I've done a video review on my YouTube channel. You can check it out below.






My Review of the Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream (video)


Product: Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream (2 fl oz) bottle

Place: Target, Amazon

Price: $3.49, regular 8oz bottle in between $10.00-$11.00

Claims:  

curl defining and moisturizing cream formulated with certified organic sweet almond milk, shea butter, and aloe leaf juice (proven to fight frizz, restore lost sheen, and encourage hair growth)

NO sulfates, silicones, parabens, artificial oils, colors, or fragrances -front of bottle

Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream will define, defrizz, and moisturize your tresses leaving soft curls without hold. -back of bottle


Ingredients:Water, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl, Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Certified Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Certified Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Certified Organic Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Certified Organic Simmondsia, Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocophero, Panthenol, Allantoin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprlyl Glycol, Citric Acid.

Consistency: light and white non-greasy cream


Fragrance: It smells like the Creme Brule desert. If you've never smelled the desert, the product smells like caramel and cotton candy. Yummy!

 
 
1BlessedNatural: ...after applying the Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream
  
My Review

I applied the Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream to wet hair after washing and conditioning it. Although I usually use a leave-in conditioner, I decided not to use one for the purposes of doing this review. I applied the product to the back section of my hair and banded it. I also applied it to the front of my hair before installing two twists. My hair was allowed to dry overnight. 

The next morning my hair was very soft when I removed my bands and twists. My hair was soft and defined, but without the hold as the bottle says. I was very pleased with my results! I also like the fact that when I applied the product to my hands to put in my hair, I did not feel the need to wash my hands right after. It absorbed into my hands like a lotion. This is my new favorite moisturizer!

1BlessedNatural: You can see the definition of my twists after applying the Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream



Grade A++

Have you tried the Curls Crem Brule Whipped Curl Cream?




Related Articles: 1BlessedNatural Hair Product Review: Cantu Creamy Hair Lotion
                            Product Review: Aunt Jackie's "Curl La La" Defining Curl Custard
                           



Comments