Braids and Defined Braid-Out on Natural Hair






1BlessedNatural: Braids and Braid-Out


Happy Monday, my blessed naturals!
I hope you all are having a great evening. My hair has been really dry due to the cold temperatures. My plan was to keep my hair in braids as my protective style, but I forgot how braids can make my hair look sparse. So, I ended up removing them this morning for a defined braid-out.

The products I used were the Curls Creme Brule Whipped Curl Cream and 100% Coconut Oil on wet hair. I put my hair in medium size braids and twisted the ends. Afterwards, I created two french braids, rolled the ends, and pinned them in the back. My hair was allowed to dry overnight. In the morning, I unraveled the braids and put on a headband. I plan to mini twist my hair this week to give it rest.






 1BlessedNatural: after washing my hair... 

1BlessedNatural: Braids or plaits  french braided in preparation for a braid-out




What is your fall protective styling choice?


                            Mini Braids Style Challenge: Up-do with Headband Style #2
                            Mini Braids Style Challenge: Twisted Pin Curl Up-do
                            Mini Braids Style Challenge: Banana Clip with Bang Style #4
                            Protective Style: Mini Braids

Comments