Product Review: Avon Skin So Soft Original Plus Jojoba Shower Gel





Product: Avon Skin So Soft Original Plus Jojoba Shower Gel- 5fl OZ

Place: online, Avon Representative, Beauty Is Me Beauty Supply

Price: $2.00 and up, but the product for  my review was provided by the Beauty Is Me Beauty Supply store.

Claims: The refreshing gel with jojoba oil gently cleanses and hydrates, leaving skin soft and smooth. Dermatologically tested. 

Ingredients: WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE,GLYCERIN, POLYSORBATE 20
COCAMIDE MEA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID,METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, DISODIUM EDTA
PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, GREEN 5/CI 61570
YELLOW 6/CI 15985


Consistency: light-weight gel 

Fragrance: light, clean, and distinct cologne

My Review

I used the Skin So Soft Original products as a child, so I decided to try them as an adult. I must say, I really like it! The first thing I like about the Skin So Soft Jojoba Shower Gel is that it did not leave a residue on my skin, but it did leave a light (jojoba) oil my skin. I think this makes it great to use especially in the summer, because you do not have to worry about applying a moisturizing lotion to your skin if it's hot outside. Plus, it's great to use if you do not want to put on perfume or cologne, because he fragrance lasts all day. The shape of the bottle is an extra bonus because you can hang it in the shower. The only con I have about the product is that you need a large amount to make a good lather. However, the price may be low enough for you to buy more than one at a time. 

Grade: A-

 
Have you tried the Avon Skin So Soft Shower Gel? 

1 MORE DAY LEFT to ENTER the 1BlessedNatural & Beauty Is Me Beauty Supply Giveaway!

Related Articles: Natural Hair and Skin



Get your 1BlessedNatural t-shirt!


 

Comments