Recovering from Protein Overload (Part 3)

mini two-strand twists  by 1BlessedNatural

Hi everyone,
I hope you all had a great weekend. I have been wearing my two strand twists in a beaded updo . I moisturize and seal my hair every morning and night. I put the products in my hands and pat them on the outside of my updo. I've been using the Kinky-Curly Knot Today leave-in conditioner and Olive Oil mixed with Lavender Oil. My hair is continuing to look and feel more like normal every day, thank God. My ends are starting to curl up instead of sticking straight out. The twists have been good because it helps me to keep my hands out of it. It also holds moisture longer because more of the strands are together. Today, I took my hair down and moisturized and sealed it. I will probably wear twists for the rest of the week.

What protective style are you wearing?
 
Related Articles: My Experience Recovering from Protein Overload
                         Recovering from Protein Overload (Part 2)
                         

Comments