Update: ACV and Seborrheic Dermatitis Update





Copyright 2014 1BlessedNatural-L.H.
1BlessedNatural- Update: ACV and Seborrheic Dermatitis Update-  Here is a picture of my min twists a few days after doing an ACV rinse and washing.


Happy Monday, my blessed naturals,
Last month, I told you that Apple Cider Vinegar rinses helped to treat my seborrheic dermatitis. It greatly reduced my itching, but I still had issues with the flakes on my scalp. As a result, I decided to add tea tree oil to my ACV rinse. Now, the ingredients include water, ACV, and tea tree oil. The solution lifts the flakes and also treats my scalp! Thank God!

Also, I decided to do 2 ACV rinses on my wash day because my scalp often itches after shampooing. After I wash my conditioner out, I use a small spray bottle with ACV and water only to spray on my scalp. After leaving the mixture on my scalp for 15-30 minutes, I rinse it off with cool water. In all, I do 1 ACV, water, and tea tree oil rinse before washing my hair and 1 ACV/water rinse after conditioning my hair.  It may seem like a lot to do, but it's worth it!

"In all, I do 1 ACV, water, and tea tree oil rinse before washing my hair and 1 ACV/water rinse after conditioning my hair."- 1BlessedNatural


Do you use Apple Cider Vinegar to treat your seborrheic dermatitis?

 Related Articles: Apple Cider Vinegar: pH Balance and Seborrheic Dermatitis
                             Update on Seborrheic Dermatitis: Generic Brand for Dermasmoothe/FS
                            

Comments