Pin Curl Twist-Out, Moisture, and Natural Hair Ad Talk




1BlessedNatural: Pin Curl Twist-Out, Moisture, and Natural Hair Ad Talk


Happy Monday, my blessed naturals,
I hope you all are having a great start to your week. Since I haven't done a twist-out in awhile, I decided to do one this weekend. I used the SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Extra Virgin Olive Oil on my hair before twisting and pin curling it. My hair gets moisturized to the core when I apply a moisturizer, two-strand twist, and pin curl it. Because the hair is clumped together, the moisture doesn't evaporate as quickly; it has more time to penetrate the strands. Because it was unseasonably warm yesterday, I didn't need to moisturize my hair last night.Yes! lol


1BlessedNatural: side and front views of pin curl twist-out

1BlessedNatural: side view of my pin curl twist-out




1BlessedNatural: Delta Air Lines poster with women rocking Bantu knot-out


Natural hair is making waves everywhere. Recently, I noticed a Delta Air Lines poster advertisement at the airport that featured a woman rocking a cute Bantu knot-out. It's nice to see #naturalhair being showcased across all platforms.


What natural hairstyle are you rocking today?

Related Article: After Heat Damage: Two-Strand Twist Pin Curl Style
                           Natural Haired Characters Video Game
                         

Comments