Twist-Out on Braid-Out Hairstyle



1BlessedNatural: Twist-Out on Braid-Out Hairstyle


Hey, my blessed naturals, 
Monday night, I did medium, pin curl  two-strand twists on my braid-out hair. I used Aunt Jackie's Curl La La and coconut oil. This morning, I unraveled them. Because I had some Zum Grapefruit Oil by Indigo Wild available, I applied that to my fingers beforehand. I love the smell of it! The bottle says it's Shea Butter Massage and Body Oil, but it works fine on my hair. After removing my twists, I fluffed my hair out and added a headband. The results included a well defined twist-out!


1BlessedNatural: front view of twist-out on braid-out hairstyle







1BlessedNatural: side of twist-out on braid-out hairstyle



1BlessedNatural: back of twist-out on braid-out hairstyle
 Do you wear twist-outs? 



 Related Articles: Chunky Twist-Out with Bang
                             Wash Day Twist-Out
                             Mini-Twist, Twist-Out

Comments