Updates: New Hair Photo, Video, Tweets etc.




1BlessedNatural: Hair Photo, Video, etc. - black and white natural hair photo (August 2014 Afro)



Happy Sunday, my blessed naturals!
I hope you all are enjoying your night. I wanted to give you all an update on what's been going on with me. I was looking through my camera and I saw the photo above of my Afro from back in August. I've also added a new video tutorial of the Linked Cornrows with Formal Puff Updo style on my YouTube channel. My hair has been in the style for a few days. Please check out the video if you haven't already! I apologize for the length, but I am working on shortening the length of my videos. I had a problem with my software and speeding them up. Hopefully (with God's help) this week it will be fine. I've been posting 2 videos per week, but my goal is to post at least 1 new video per week on the 1BlessedNatural YouTube channel. Stay tuned!

Also, if you all have read my Walking Dead articles, you know how much I love the show, lol. I will be tweeting live tonight during the new show. Be sure to follow me on Twitter @1BlessedNatural and join the conversation!
          (NEW) 1BlessedNatural YouTube video: Linked Cornrow Twists with Formal Puff Up-do


Will you be tweeting tonight about Walking Dead?

Related Articles: Mixture of 2 Styles: Linked Cornrows with Formal Puff Up-do
                            New Natural Hair Videos on YouTube
                            Natural Hair on "The Walking Dead"






Comments