New Horizontal Flat Twist Photos and Video Tutorial





1BlessedNatural: New Horizontal Flat Twist Photos and Video Tutorial



Hey, my blessed naturals!
I hope you all are enjoying your evening. I have just uploaded a  new video tutorial of my quick  protective style on my YouTube channel. Also, I've also added some new birthday greeting cards to the Ruthie's Greetings Etsy shop! Please check them out here! Below is my flat twist video tutorial and pictures.




Horizontal Flat Twist video




1BlessedNatural: front of horizontal flat twist style
 
1BlessedNatural: side view of horizontal flat twist style


 

Related Articles: New Video Posted: How to Do a Mini Twist, Pin Curl Out
                            New Video Posted: Quick Natural Hairstyle Tutorial
                            New and Coming Soon: Natural Hair Cards on Etsy

Comments