Rubber Band Twist Up-do





1BlessedNatural (natural hairstyle): Rubber Band

Happy Sunday, my blessed naturals!
I hope you all are having a great evening. Since today is my wash day, I decided to try doing a new natural hairstyle before washing my hair. I've been thinking about using rubber bands for a style. I don't use them too much because they can cause your hair to break. The last time I used them was for my beaded two-strand twists.

I parted medium sized squares in the front of my hair, then I put rubber bands (loosely) on them.
After twisting the sections,  I connected twisted the twists around each other and tucked them under using a hair pin. The back section of my hair was put in a puff. Then, I created about 7 or 8 medium-size twists, rolled, and tucked them around and towards the middle of the puff.


1BlessedNatural: rubber band twists


1BlessedNatural: Side view of rubber band twiss


1BlessedNatural : side view of Rubber Band Twist Up-do
 




What natural hairstyle are you wearing today?

ENTER to Win in the 1BlessedNatural and Mary Kay Giveaway!



Related Articles: Mixture of 2 Styles: Linked Cornrows with Formal Puff Up-do
                            Two-Strand Twists with Beads Adult Hairstyle
                           



Comments