Two-Strand Twist, Tuck and Pin with Puff Style





Two-Strand Twist, Tuck and Pin with Puff Style



Happy Tuesday, my blessed naturals,
I hope you all are having a great evening. Lately, it seems like there is so much going on in the world. I send my prayers of comfort, healing, and peace for you all.

' Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.' - John 14:27

Last night, I did a hairstyle that was similar to the Two-Strand Knot TWA Style . I created flat twists in my bang area and sides. Then, I twisted, pinned (with hair pins), and tucked them underneath each other to create a design. The back portion was put into a puff.  The hairstyle took about 20-30 minutes. Next time, I will probably do it in less time, because I was making up the style as I went along. So, it's a relatively quick natural hairstyle.



Two-Strand Twist, Tuck and Pin with Puff Style: right side



Two-Strand Twist, Tuck and Pin with Puff Style: left side







What natural hairstyle did you wear today?

Related Articles: Two-Stand Knot TWA Style
                            Puff with Side Flat Twists and Swoop Bang
                            New YouTube Tutorial Video: Side Flat Twists and Swoop Bang with Puff Style
                            



Get your 1BlessedNatural t-shirt



Comments