Chunky Flat Twists and Twist-Out







Hey, my blessed naturals,
If you read my last article, then you know I removed my braids. My hair was much thicker than a month ago when I first installed the braids. Also, I did not suffer any damage to my edges because I didn't braid my hair tight. Thank God, lol. Before my braids, I thought about doing a flat twist-out. So, I decided to do one while trying the Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner.

I parted my hair down the middle and then created about seven chunky flat twists. The ends were rolled up underneath the twists and pinned. I kept them in overnight and removed them in the morning.










When was the last time you did a twist-out?

Related Articles: Protective Styling: Flat Twist Updo
                            Sunday Hair: Flat Twist Bang with Puff
                           





Get your 1BlessedNatural t-shirt!




Comments