New Youtube Video Tutorial: Front and Back Flat Twists with Puff Hairstyle


1BlessedNatural YouTube video



Happy Monday, my blessed naturals!
I hope you all had a great weekend. I know most of my fellow "Walking Dead" fans were going through withdrawal yesterday, LOL. The show will return in October. We will survive! I've been watching "Helix"on SyFy and "Resurrection" on ABC. Check out those shows if you haven't already! They may hold you over until "Walking Dead" returns.

In hair related news, I have uploaded a new YouTube video tutorial for my "Front and Back Flat Twists with Puff " hairstyle! I love the song in the video! It's called "Blessin' in Your Lesson" by Isaac Carree and Le'Andria Johnson. It's one of those songs that speaks to you; it reminds us that God has a plan for our lives. There is a reason for all of the good and bad times, and we can take something from all of it. The link to the purchase the song is at the bottom of this page. I also left the name in the description box of the the video. I hope you all enjoy the video!

What style would you like to see me do in my next video?

Related Articles:  New YouTube Tutorial: Side Flat Twists and Swoop Bang with Puff Style
                          NEW Twist Rod Set Tutorial Posted!
                          Mini Two-Strand Twists Photo and Video


Get your 1BlessedNatural t-shirt!




Comments