3 Years and 1 Month Natural Hair, Length Check





Happy Saturday, my blessed naturals!

Many of you may know that March 3, 2014 made 3 years since my Big Chop. Since I had to cut a large amount of hair due to damage caused by protein overload last year, I didn't want to do a length check right away. When I did one last night, I was 2 inches from Bra Strap Length (BSL). My hair is closer to the length it was in October 2013. So, I'm on the right track. My main hair goal was to get my hair back to healthy, and I've reached about 99% of my goal. Thank God (smile). I still have straight hairs that stick out from my puff, but I'm okay with them.



previous length checks


 




What is your hair goal(s)?


Related Articles: My 3 Year Natural Hair Anniversary!
                          Recovering from Protein Overload (Part 2)



The shop will reopen on April 24th.



Comments