God, Self-Love, and Goals

Flat twist into bun style I wore today, style inspired by Sonequa Martin-Green

Hi everyone,
I hope you all are having a great night or day (depending on where you are in the world) (smile). I keep getting the push in my spirit to talk about God, self-love, and goals. It's funny when I look back on my life and realize how I achieved many things through Jesus Christ.

I remember all the people who told me that I would never amount to anything, and God only knows where I would be if I'd listened to them. I'm thankful for the people who did believe in me and pushed me to be a better me. Philippians 4:13 says, "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." My grandmother made sure I knew and digested that verse. I'm thankful for the positive seeds that my parents and family planted in me to keep pushing regardless of any circumstances.

If you have a dream that you want to achieve, keep praying and pursing it. Use your trials and tribulations to make you stronger. The enemy may present distractions, but you have to keep going. Despite what some people may think, it is never too late to live the purpose that God has set for you. We were all created in His image; love yourself! The key is to seek His guidance, know his WORD, and step out on faith. Thank the Lord in advance for his miracles. Praise Him and keep moving (smile). Watch for the testimony that develops as a result of your trials, tribulations, and successes.


"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose"- Romans 8:28


What are your dreams or goals?

Related Articles: God Will Do a New Thing
                          1BlessedNatural Spotlight: Lauryn Hill Interview 
                          God's Guidance in His Perfect Timing
                          The Lord's Plans are Better



Comments