New Year's Day, Twist-Out




Happy New Year, my blessed naturals!
We've said goodbye to 2013 and hello to 2014. I pray that you all have a blessed and prosperous New Year. New Years Day, I rocked a twist-out. NYE night, I put my hair in 4 bunned sections. The next morning, I removed them. I must add that my hair needed to be washed lol, but I liked the end result. My hair has been very dry due to the weather. Also, I'm still getting over moisture and protein overload.

Last night, I rinsed my hair with Aloe Vera Juice for protein after washing and deep conditioning it. My hair felt much stronger than it has for the past few days. Making progress! Also, follow me on Instagram! I will be posting some new pictures that will not be posted on here.

What are your hair goals for the new year?

Related Articles: From Protein Overload to Moisture Overload
                           3 Quick Alternatives to Bedtime Twists
               



Comments