New Hair Accessories


Hey my blessed naturals!
If you are on the East Coast, then you may be feeling the effects of winter storm Hercules. The temps are well below freezing. In my Tamar Braxton voice,"Ain't nobody got time for that!" Lol. Be safe, everyone. 

In hair-related news, my sister gave me some new hair flower clips that were on clearance (see pic above). I've noticed that many stores, especially discount stores will have a lot of elaborate accessories that end up in the clearance racks. Many of them may be slightly damaged, but not enough to really notice. Some of the accessories just might not have sold. That's a great time to take advantage of good deals. God willing, I will be posting some of my styles using my new accessories. Stay tuned!

What hair accessories have you found on sale or clearance?

The winner of the 1BlessedNatural Christmas Giveaway will be announced January 5, 2014!

Related Articles: How to Put Cowrie Shells in Natural Hair
                         Discount Store: Natural Hair and Beauty Finds
                         Linked Cornrows with Loc Jewelry and Puff
                         Favorite Hair Accessories   
                         


Comments