Hair Update: Twists, Puff, and Length


puff with flat twisted bang

Hey my blessed naturals! 
I hope you all are doing well. I send my love and prayers out to all of you who are dealing with the aftermath of the ice storm in Georgia and Alabama. God bless!

Today, I wore my hair in a puff with a flat twisted, swoop bang. Because my hair is getting longer, it is starting to outgrow some of the hairstyles that I normally wear. I'm having issues with my puff, lol. My hair is starting to get too long to look right with my stretchy bands. It looks okay if I tighten the band into more of a ponytail, but the loose puffs don't look as good. So, I will probably start wearing more bun styles, but, I will rock my puff as long as possible.



Did your hair outgrow any of your favorite hairstyles?

The 1BlessedNatural t-shirts have arrived!





Comments