From Protein Overload to Moisture Overload

my hair with the ORS Hair Mayonnaise

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
I hope you all are having a great holiday. If you are going through a hard time, I pray that the Lord will see you through and bless you and your loved ones with the knowledge of His love and comfort (smile).

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth , give I unto you, Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. -John 14:27

In hair-related news, my hair is about 95% back to normal from protein overload. Last week, I experienced moisture overload because I abstained from hair products with protein. Remember, your hair needs a balance of protein and moisture. If you have more than the other, your hair will feel and behave differently. When I had moisture overload, my hair was very soft and moisturized, but mushy. It didn't break as fast as it did when I had protein overload, but I did experience some breakage. It was a little weird to see my hair moisturized but breaking lol, smh.



Last night, I washed my hair with Finesse Shampoo because it contains Silk Protein. I also used Hair Mayonnaise by Organic Root Stimulator. I moisturized my hair with Cantu Creamy Hair Lotion and sealed with Coconut Oil. Then, I twisted my hair.  I've noticed my hair is starting to grow downward due to the weight and length of itself. I will give you all another update soon!





Have you experienced moisture overload?

Don't forget to ENTER to WIN in the 1BlessedNatural Christmas Giveaway!


Related Articles:
                          My Regimen to Reverse Protein Overload
                          Product Review: Aunt Jackie's...
                          Hair Puff as Low Manipulation Hairstyle
                          Battling Seborrheic Dermatitis and Protein Overload 
                          Recovering from Protein Overload (Part 3) 
                          Recovering from Protein Overload (Part 2)
                          My Experience Recovering from Protein Overload

Comments