Reasons to be Thankful

Thanksgiving  (photo courtesy of Flickr- Davie and Margie Hill/ Kleerup (The Consortium)

Happy Thanksgiving my blessed naturals!

I hope you all are enjoying your day. I just wanted to take a little bit of time and share some of things in which I am thankful.
1. I am thankful that God woke me up this morning.
2. I am thankful for food, shelter, and clothes on my back.
3. I am thankful for my family!
4. I am thankful for the Lord.
5. I am thankful for a chance to operate in the talents and gifts in which God has provided me.
6. I am thankful for employment.
7. I am thankful for the activity of my limbs.
8. I am thankful for quiet moments. 
9. I am thankful for the chance to write to you all :-)

What are the things in which you are thankful?


Related Articles: I Am Thankful for..
                          Let God, Be God in Your Life
                         1BlessedNatural Experience: Lessons of Faith...

Comments