Jada Pinkett Smith Rocks Willow-like Hairstyle

Jada Pinkett Smith with husband, Will and step-son, Trey (photo courtesy of Facebook- Jada Pinkett Smith's Official Page)

This week, actress and singer Jada Pinkett-Smith stepped out rocking a Mohawk style. The sides of the
 42-year-old singer's head were shaved and bleached. The hair in the middle of the style icon's head was long and colored with brownish blond highlights. Smith's hairstyle is reminiscent of her daughter, Willow's hair a few years back when she rocked a similar style. After receiving backlash about letting Willow cut her hair, Smith released a statement saying that she felt like little girls should be allowed to be themselves, even if it went against their parents' wishes. I am still not sure how I feel about Jada Pinkett Smith's style. I do think it is consistent with the image of her Rock band, Wicked Wisdom. I know one thing for sure is that I could not rock the style! I'd probably side-eye myself for wearing it, lol. That's just me (smile).



Willow Smith on stage rocking mohawk style (photo courtesy of Flickr- Joe Warminsky under the CC by 2.0)


What do you think of Jada Pinkett's Smith's new hairstyle?

Related Articles: 1BlessedNaturals Fridays: Singer Brandy's Twists
                          Jennifer Hudson Rocks New Pixie Cut!
                          1BlessedNatural Spotlight: Yolanda Adams' Fishtail Braid
                           54-Year Old Singer Rocks Fro ....
                          1BlessedNatural Spotlight: India.Arie's Twists
                         

Comments