1BlessedNatural Spotlight: Briana T.

natural beauty, Briana T. with her fro
1. What made you decide to go natural?
I have been natural on and off all my life. Over time, I realized the chemicals were destroying my hair.

2. What were your friends and loved ones' reactions to your decision?
There were really no reactions to my hair when I was natural, more so when I cut my hair. My peers felt I looked older.


3. What is your current hair regimen?
I wash my hair every other day and condition it every night.


Briana with her TWA
  
4. What is your favorite hair style?
My favorite has to be my afro!

5. What are your 3 favorite hair products?
I use Taliah Waajid Curly curl cream and Essential Blessing hair pomade.

6. What is the most important thing that you have learned about going natural?
Going natural has definitely taught me patience.




7. What advice do you have for someone who is thinking about going natural?
My advice for someone who is thinking of going natural is be patient, and don't worry about others negative comments.

8. Where can we find you online? 
You can find me on facebook under QueenBriana Townsend.

Go ahead, Briana!

If you would like to be featured next, visit the "Be Featured !" page. Don't forget to ENTER the 1BlessedNatural Fall Giveaway !
  
Related Articles:   1BlessedNatural Feature: Alvalon Whitaker
                          1BlessedNatural Feature: Freda Fro
                          1BlessedNatural Spotlight: Ibtihaj S.
                          1BlessedNatural Spotlight: Introduces Robbi 
                          1BlessedNatural Spotlight Introduces: Dominique Smith 
                        

Comments