Natural Girl Gone Thrifting: Part 3





























Hey everyone!
I hope you've enjoyed Part 1 and 2 of my series "Natural Girl Gone Thrifting".This article will be the last one in my series, for now. Because I really like thrift shopping, I may do more articles about the topic in the future.

This month, I revisited Unique Thrift Store. I bought the following items:

1. Sleeveless Denim, button-up shirt:


My hair was styled in the front flat twist style with a big puff in the back.

I put a black tank top under the sleeveless denim, button-up shirt. I placed a black, half sweater on top of the thrifted denim top.


2. Sleeveless (pink, tan, green) plaid tank top:










I wore the plaid tank with a tan half sweater and khaki pants.

3. Tribal print, button-up shirt:




 
 I paired the tribal print shirt with blue jeans and black penny loafers. 


 4.Button-up sweater (Black, white, pink):





  (1)  Plaid tank top: $2.99
      (1) Sleeveless denim shirt: $4.99
(1) Tribal print, button-up shirt: $5.99
(1) black, white, pink floral print sweater: $12.99
-----------------------------------------------------------------------



The thrift shopping challenge was a lot fun. I was able to see just how much you can be stylish on a budget. I have noticed a lot of teenagers have hopped on the thrift shopping bandwagon. My niece said the trend was started by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis song, "Thrift Shop". I hope that many of you were able to learn from my experience and start your own thrift shopping challenge!




Are YOU going thrift shopping?

Related Articles: Natural Girl Gone Thrift Shopping: Part 1.
                            Natural Girl Gone Thrift Shopping: Part 2.
                      

Comments