More Pictures of Linked Cornrows and Puff Style


Happy Monday my blessed naturals!
Last week, I styled my hair in the "Linked Cornrows with Puff" style. I've redone the cornrows. They look a little more neater than the first ones. I like this style because it's simple. At night, I spritz my cornrows and scalp with Hollywood Beauty Tea Trea Oil mixed with water. The back section is moisturized, sealed, two-strand twisted (medium), and pin curled. Sometimes, I just pull the back section into a ponytail after moisturizing and sealing it.  In the morning, Coconut Oil is applied to the twists before they are unraveled. Today's humidity made my hair softer than it was this morning :-)






What hairstyle are you rocking today?

Don't forget to enter the 1BlessedNatural "End of the Summer" GIVEAWAY!

Comments