Father Doing Daughter's Hair : #2


Happy Friday everyone!
Thank God, it's Friday! Last month, I posted an interview with actor and model, Antonio Starks about him styling his daughter's hair. Today, I am sharing a picture I found of my brother styling my niece, J's hair. Before brushing my niece's hair, my brother applied Motions Oil Moisturizer Lotion to it. Afterwards, her hair was put into a ponytail. This picture was taken around 2011. Her hair was blow-dried. Today, J styles her own hair. Sometimes her aunt styles it.

If you would like to share a father and daughter hair picture, you can email me at 1BlessedNatural@gmail.com . Please type "Father and Daughter" in the subject line. 
I may ask you for additional details . 

                         1BlessedNatural  Spotlight: J's Braid Out
                         Little Girl in Cornrows

Comments