Back To Nature, Back to Healthy Eating

1BlessedNatural in Central Park. My hair is styled in two-strand twists.

This weekend, I took a family trip to Central Park in the City, and I loved it! Sometimes, I forget how simple things like going to the park or other places in nature can be so relaxing :-) Note to self: slow down, girl!

"And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good." - Genesis1:14

Lately, I've been eating a lot of fast food, and my body has paid the price in the form of a few extra pounds and exhaustion. This weekend, I've decided to throw more fruits and vegetables along with water into the mix of my diet. I've also started cooking more to avoid eating fast food. It's been 4 days and I already see a change in the way I feel. Another great thing is that a healthy diet promotes healthy hair! Thank God for healthy food! :-)

Strawberry and Cucumber salad

Will you join me on my "Back to Healthy Eating" challenge?


Comments