Product Review: Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal


Hey everyone,
I wanted to do a review on the Dawn Hand Renewal soap because I really like it. I like to switch things up, a bit :-)

Place: Pathmark, CVS, or any other place dishwashing liquid is sold.

Price: $3.99 (20 FL. OZ bottle)<- I would suggest buying the product when it's on sale.


When I first saw Dawn Hand Renewal, I really wasn't buying it, literally lol. But, I bought it at a dollar store and I really like it. The claim on the bottle is that it "improves the look and feel of hands in 5 uses". I must admit it doesn't dry my hands out like other soaps when I wash dishes. I usually purchase the small 9.5FL. OZ bottle when it's on sale. One small bottle lasts me 1-2 months. The last sale I caught was at CVS for like $1.99. Like a lot of the products I use, a little goes a long way with Dawn Hand Renewal. You only need 1-3 drops depending on your wash load.

Fragrance: Pomegranate Splash Scent- It smells really nice. The fragrance by itself, will make you want to buy this product lol.

Grade: A

1BlessedNatural Quick Tip: If you get oil on your clothes, use a drop or two of Dawn dish washing liquid and rub the fabric together. When you wash the garment, the oil should be gone. My grandmother taught me that trick :-)



Have you tried Dawn Hand Renewal?

Comments