Back of Hair, Length Check and Quick Twists


This weekend I took out one of the back banded sections of my hair and did a length check. 
Because I've cut and clipped my hair several times throughout my two years of going natural, I was surprised to see that my hair had grown as much.

If you read my post from yesterday, then you read about my indecisiveness on finding a hairstyle for my banded hair. At the last minute, I decided to do a two-strand twist protective style. I usually do mini-twists, but this time I did small to medium-sized twists. It took me approximately 4 hours. 


I water-spritzed, moisturized, and sealed each section of hair while twisting. Because my hair was damp, my twists started to curl up. After I finished, I two strand twisted the twists in big sections and formed pin curls. I will do a follow-up post on my hair soon. 


What style are you rocking this week?

Comments