Flat Twists and Twist Out


Happy Thursday everyone!
I hope that your are having a great week. I just want to remind you and myself (lol) to let God fight your battles and stay in His word, regardless of the way things appear. He will see you through :-)
"Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! Many are they that rise up against me. Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head."- Psalms 3:1-3

In hair related news... last night I put a diagonal part in the front of my head, and created 4 flat twists... two going down each side. I put the rest of my hair into two-strand twist pin curls. This morning I unraveled them. When I pin curl or bantu knot my hair, I make sure that I apply a moisturizer to my ends before wrapping them around.





Do you wear flat twists?

Comments