1BlessedNatural Spotlight: Ella Joyce


(Photo courtesy of Ella Joyce's Facebook page)


Happy Sunday everyone,
You may remember actress Ella Joyce from shows like "Roc" (alongside Charles Dutton) and "My Wife and Kids". Joyce has also acted in one of my favorite movies Preacher's Kid starring LeToya Luckett. Last week, I saw an advertisement on TVOne for a new television show called "Belle's" which will be starring Joyce along with Tami Roman ("Basketball Wives"), Miguel Nunez, and Elise Neal. The one thing that I immediately noticed was Joyce's thick beautiful curls; I didn't know that she was natural. After doing more research, I found that Joyce also has a book out called Kink Phobia in which she discusses her natural hair ideas and techniques. I have to go out in buy this book and check out the buzz... "Belle's" is expected to air on TVOne on January 21, 2012. Be sure to check out Joyce in it!


Update 3/8/2013 Check out Ella on the Season Finale of TvOne's show "Belle's". Let TVOne know that you love the show by visiting http://www.tvoneonline.com/shows/belles/inside-the-show/about-the-show.html !


(NEW) I just purchased my copy of "Kink Phobia: Journey Through A Black Woman's Hair"! I can't wait to read it!

Check out my interview with Ella here http://kinkycurlyyounglady.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-interview-with-ella-joyce-on-her.html

Comments

Post a Comment

I hope you've enjoyed reading my post :-) I would love to hear from you... Let me know what you thought :-)