Hair Update Post Mini Twists






Happy Sunday everyone!
I hope that you all had a blessed day. Church service was good today. My pastor preached about the fact that saved people still have struggles, and we should not judge. We should continue to thank and rely on the Lord through our struggles. The message was based out of Romans 7:25 that says, " I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin".

In hair related news, my hair has grown a lot since November. Because of the mini-twists and the growth, my hair is more stretched than it was before the twists. It has also increased in thickness. I was washing and detangling my hair every week, but I've switched to every two weeks.

I have been wearing two big flat twists in the front of my hair and a twist out in the back. At night, I apply the Roots of Nature Shea Butter and Green Tea and Grape Seed Oil to my hair hair, at night and then put my hair in Bantu knots. 

Comments

Post a Comment

I hope you've enjoyed reading my post :-) I would love to hear from you... Let me know what you thought :-)