Natural Hair Product Review: Nature's Blessings Hair Pomade

Review updated: 9/10/2013
I bought the "Nature's Blessings" hair pomade a while ago. I was happy because the ingredients were
actually easy to read lol. They were listed on the back as follows:

"Nettle, Rosemary, Sage, Peppermint, Thyme, Alfalfa, Pure Virgin Olive Oil,
Pure Coconut Oil, Sage Oil, Rosemary Oil, Bergamot Oil, Chlorophyll (from nettle
and spinach), Pure Mineral Jelly, Natural Fragrance and Good Intention" <-- I thought the end was cute :-)

 I noticed the  "Pure Mineral Jelly" a.k.a. Pretrolatum. But, it was low on the list of ingredients.  It is a great sealant. You can use it to seal in the moisture in your hair after applying a moisturizer and/or water.  However, the fragrance is strong for my taste. It's not an unpleasant smell;
it's just too strong.

The description on the jar says that it is a excellent for dry skin and chapped lips. I found it to work
well as a moisturizer for my lips. You can take a small amount a put it in a small container
to carry in your purse.

Have you tried "Nature's Blessings" Hair Pomade" Let me know what you think!

     Until Next Time,
God Bless
1BlessedNatural :-)


Comments

  1. randomly almost 2 weeks ago i purchased a container of Nature Blessings, because it was 2 for 5 and i'm still looking for products that will moisturize my dry hair. so far i LOVE it! This is almost the only product that I've found that moisturizes my hair and keeps it that way. Also it is overly greasy like everything else i've tried. I'm so happy i bought it. The only thing i dislike is the smell. It's not a bad smell, but smells like a strong hair grease, which isn't my first preference. However, I'll sacrifice smell for something that actually moisturizes my dry hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi OriginalFlavour! I am glad this product really works for you. You are right about the smell lol.What other moisturizers have you tried so far?

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope you've enjoyed reading my post :-) I would love to hear from you... Let me know what you thought :-)